- If you’re responding to Doris’ comment, have her comment on screen when you hit “reply.”
- Add something new. Don’t just type in: “Yeah, I agree.” Say, “Yes, and…” Or “Yes, but we need to consider…” Or,“I don’t agree, because…”
- Edit – yes, that means correct spelling and punctuation. Draw attention to your great idea, not your poor spelling.
- NO SHOUTING WITH CAPITALS! Use netiquette, no ‘bad’ language, no flaming, no off-color jokes.
- Make comments about ideas, not people.
- Need idea starters? Use these phrases in your online comment: If x, then… I agree with x; however, y seems to be... For example, ... Do you mean… Can x be compared to... We also need to consider…