This week's Symplicity statistics: 30 new events and 92 new job postings have been listed on Symplicity. Stop by the office if you'd like help with setting up search agents to complement the job blasts to make sure you don't miss any! Here's a sampling:
- 17434: Summer Intern for Allstate (DUE SUNDAY at Midnight)
- 17463: Law Clerk for Large Family Law Firm
- 17400: Spring 2013 Extern for Homeland Security
- 17406: Market Regulation/Enforcement Intern for the CME
Attention full-time 1Ls: As a reminder, NALP Guidelines allow us to begin working with you in November. Accordingly, if you have already uploaded your resume, please look for our comments in early November.
Student Loan Debt Options: CCRAA: If you are wondering how you'll pay off your student loans, please join us on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in 241 Lewis to hear from national student debt expert Heather Jarvis. Ms. Jarvis will explain loan payment options and loan forgiveness opportunities. Click Here for More Details
Young Attorney Panel: How to get experience now to land a job later. Join LCS and the SBA on Wednesday, October 10th at Noon in Room 803 for Lunch and a great panel discussion.
Reminder: 3Ls: The dates for the Presidential Management Fellows program application have been set for November 5-19. Information sessions will be held on October 9 and October 16. You are encouraged to make an appointment with Associate Director Alisa Rosales to create a federal style resume for this, amongst other, federal job openings. More details here.
- CBA Committee Meetings for Week of October 8th
- Illinois Foreclosure Fellowships
- Education Fellowships: Education Pioneers & Broad
- CBA Volunteer Opportunities
- Upcoming Continuing Legal Education at the CBA
- PMF Participating Agencies
- 5 Resume Writing Strategies From a Career Coach's Secret Toolkit
- Student Loan Debt Options: CCRAA
- 2Ls: Upcoming Government Program Application Deadlines
- 3Ls/LLMs/JLCs: Upcoming Government Application Deadlines