Do you live or work in DuPage County? Are you interested in networking, learning about, and serving your community? If so, join the DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA), the largest county bar association in Illinois. With over 2,400 members, you’ll join a diverse consortium of colleagues to meet, serve, and learn with in DuPage County which consists of towns such as Naperville, Downers Grove, Wheaton, Lombard, Carol Stream, Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst, Darien, and West Chicago.On January 26th, the DuPage County Bar Association is sponsoring a Mega Meeting for 2013. Featuring breakfast, guest speakers and 2 seminars to choose from, this Mega Meeting promises to pack a mega-punch that you're not going to want to miss. Choose from 2 informative seminars to attend throughout the day, each seminar hosting multiple Presenting Committees that are focused on areas such as Family Law, Estate Planning/Elder Law, Appellate/Civil Law, Criminal Law, Real Estate Law, and
Employment/Business Law. For event information, visit www.dcba.org or contact Marija Malacina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-653-7779. Some of DCBA initiatives include: • The Brief -- a monthly law publication which features articles about the legal happenings of DuPage County, written by DCBA members
• Mentoring program which matches new attorneys to those who have experience in their field
• Over 50 free MCLE earning opportunities at committee lunch meeting every year
• Providing scholarship opportunities for Law Students, Grants and 501c3 legal organizations
• Monthly public service projects including coat and toy drives for local charities
• Networking opportunities at both social and professional eventsIf you’re interested in learning more about DCBA, please stop by DePaul Law Career Services in the Student Services Suite, Lewis 300, to pick up a DuPage County Bar Association information packet. This packet includes a New Bar Admittee Survival guide, and a free Law Student Membership. Stop by and join DuPage County Bar Association today.